Thursday, September 6, 2012

Leaving you with some photos...

So friends posted some photos from the event. I took shockingly few. I'm always happy if there is a single decent shot of my from burning man- I lucked out and got a few this year. So, sportsfans, I leave you with the sampling of grilled cheese shots.


An awesome shot. My friend was on top of Pier2 and took a picture of the grilled cheese riot from the top . You can barely make out the cart in the throng of people.

A more civilized night service shot. Clearly from earlier in the week as I am wearing one of my costumes and someone is actually sitting at the table.

I know I said it before- but I'll say it just one more time. This was a great way to spend my burn. It's inspired me to learn more, do more and generally try harder. See you guys next year. Come hungry, cause I'm gonna make you a little something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment