Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The first of the packages arrived today... it's like Christmas!! But better! No stupid sweaters from grandma, just delish grilled cheese!


What's in the box Dante? Oh, I didn't introduce Dante. He's my faithful canine assistant. His full title is Dante, best dog in the entirety of the world. I'm somewhat of an authority on this. Trust me.   Note that the cat in the background doesn't give a shit. He only cares about boxes when they are empty and he can sit in them.



It's our grill!! hurrrraaayyyyy!


Pardon the cruddy phone pics. 
I'm only slightly disappointed... I kind of wanted it to be the bike trailer... cause I wanted to build it in my living room while I was slightly drunk. The brilliant kids at the bar down the street invented something called "El Diablo". It's yummy and contains not a small amount of tequila. I recommend them enough to have several on a school night. Perhaps I should go lie down before my husband finds me sleeping on the floor again. xoxo C.

No comments:

Post a Comment